FAQs and COVID-19
- Our Pizza at Home Kits are currently delivered once a week on a Thursday.
- The cut off time for weekly orders is every Saturday at 10pm.
- You will be issued a time slot by DPD on when your parcel is due to arrive.
- If you are not at home, use the DPD app to choose to leave with a neighbour or in a safe place.
2. Ingredients & Allergens
- Fior di Latte Mozzarella is made from milk and contains vegetarian rennet.
- Parmigiano is made from milk and contains animal rennet.
- Our dough is made of wheat, so avoid if you have gluten related allergies
- Our Vegan Mozzarella is made from coconut oil.
- We currently do not offer any gluten free options.
- We accept payment cards from VISA, Mastercard, AMEX and Maestro.
- We also accept payments from Apple pay/Google pay/Shop pay.
4. What is in each kit?
- Each kit contains enough ingredients for make two Neapolitan pizzas.
- Inside the kit are two neapolitan dough balls, flour, San Marzano tomato sauce, fior di latte mozzarella/vegan mozzarella, extra virgin olive oil, basil and parmigiano.
- Additional chorizo and nduja can be added for £2 each.
5. My Order
- You will receive email or SMS confirmation once you have placed your order
- If you have made a mistake on any order information, get in touch with us immediately at email@example.com
- Your Pizza at Home Kit will need to be kept refrigerated.
Food Safety measures with Covid-19
The unprecedented situation we're in has seen many people rightfully concerned about food safety and COVID-19.
At Share A Slice we share your concerns and are more vigilant than ever in the preparation, packaging and delivery of our Pizza at Home Kits.
It's imperative for us to reduce any risk so we have introduced new food safety practices to reassure our customers.
- We currently ensure all packers are now wearing gloves and face masks.
- Surfaces are cleaned before, during and after shifts.
- If any staff member has any cold/flu like symptoms (even mild ones), they will be sent home for at least 7 days since their symptoms began.
- Handwashing with antibacterial soap and water is mandatory for at least 20 seconds in various situations, including:
- Before the start and finish of every shift
- Between each order that is prepared
- After touching shared surfaces
- After bathroom breaks
- After cleaning surfaces
Our drivers also have the necessary measures in place to minimise contact. They adhere to stringent social distancing measures to avoid passing your package from one another. They will remain 2 metres from your door to ensure contactless delivery.
HAVE ANOTHER QUERY?
Get in touch on our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or on instagram: @shareaslice